Common Curriculum Group Discussion Sign-ups
1. coordination and convergence (includes structure, content, skills, grading and assessment),
2. changing the number of courses in the Common Curriculum
3. making changes to Science (e.g. combining the Common Curriculum tracts for science and non-science majors)
4. feedback on Historical Immersion, Current Issues and possibility of interdisciplinary courses
5. having an elective in the first semester of freshman year
If you want to make your voice heard in the shaping of our Common Curriculum, please sign up here! Timings will be announced asap. If you have questions, ideas or suggestions, please contact either Tee or Jay through PM or at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com respectively. Thank you!